May 23, 2020 release
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Wednesday, June 17th to be considered for the 2020-2021 grant season.
Each year, The Masterwork Music and Arts Foundation issues a number of community grants to organizations or individuals striving for excellence in the arts. This year, our Board has refined the criteria and expanded our offerings. For the 2020-2021 community grant season, we’ll be giving out four grants. One grant will be given at the $1,000 level. Three additional grants will be issued at the $500 level. Artists and Arts Organizations in New Jersey and New York are encouraged to apply.
Here are more specifics on our grant criteria:
- We’re looking for the best proposals for arts projects that encompasses fine and performing arts - including music, dance, visual, theatrical and literary works.
- Individual aspiring artists and arts organizations in New Jersey and New York are encouraged to apply, including past awardees.
- Applicants will need to fill out the official form and submit to email@example.com by midnight Wednesday, June 17th, 2020.
- Works that illustrate a commitment to excellence in the arts -- either through theme or by design will receive greater consideration.
- Works that engage the community in some way will receive greater consideration.
- Applicants should identify how The Masterwork Music and Art Foundation will be recognized in relation to the work.
- Awardees agree to be featured in Masterwork Arts promotional materials, promote Masterwork Arts offerings and will be required to participate in a Masterwork Arts fundraising event.
Awardees will be notified by June 30th.
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your application. Fill it out and email it back to email@example.com before midnight Wednesday, June 17th, 2020.
For questions about the above contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Masterwork Music and Arts Foundation
Supporting Excellence in the Arts
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
#MasterworkArts #LovetheArtist #LovetheArts